Re: [FJGRailroad] County weighs reusing part of old rail line

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013

      Using a 4-4-0 and bobber caboose?
      In my dreams.
      Gordon-old enough to remember, the big 80 today.
    • Ohlhous, Howard C.
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013

        Gordon; Happy Birthday!

        Gordon-old enough to remember, the big 80 today.

      • Patrick lavallee
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013
          Overhead wire and a "Baby Brill Liner"
          If we are going to dream, dream big.
          Patrick Lavallee

          From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
          Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:53:11
          To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>

          ?
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013
            Happy Birthday Gordon!!!!  Now you are just teasing me implying an American climbing the hill to Johnstown!!!

            --
            http://fjgrr.org
            http://ginosrailpage.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2013