CSX Derailment

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2013
    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 28, 2013

        Your address takes me to a rail-type site, not the Leader-Herald.
        Gordon D.
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 28, 2013
          Thats weird. I just clicked the link below and it went to the Leader Herald. You should be able to go directly to the Gloversville Leader Herald website and get the article there.

[...]

        • Charlie Vosburgh
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 30, 2013
            Trains are moving!  Started around 3 PM Saturday.  Sorry for late report, I was helping in Fort Plain with the flood clean up.  Charlie