Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Dispatching

  • Patrick lavallee
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 17, 2013
      Good one Gino.
      Patrick Lavallee

      From: Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...>
      Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 02:12:59
      To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Dispatching

      They should reroute some of the traffic to the West Shore!  Maybe drag some stone from Cushing to Utica and then back up the Chicago Line.

      Oh, wait a minute.  That message was 45 years too late!

      Gino

      On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Charlie Vosburgh <crvosburgh@... <mailto:crvosburgh@...> > wrote:

      Gino  The problem was caused at Lock 13.  They have been rehabing the dam structure and with the high water that we have had, the water went between the dam and the ROW.  They are still hauling stone today and I understand that other quarrys have been providing stone as well, that comes from an operator at Lock 14.  This all started Thursday night.  Had the scanner on and sounds like they are still down to one track at this time.  Charlie