Happy Holidays

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999
      Just wanted to wish everyone on the list a Happy Thanksgiving!
      Hope all your travels are safe...

      Gino
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999
        So do I Peter! Thanks...

        Gino

        ----------

      • psefton@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 26, 2001
            Happy Holidays from Gino's Railpage! Have a safe and happy one!
            See you in 2002...

            Gino DiCarlo
            www.fjgrr.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
              Hi everyone!

              I'd like to wish everyone here on the list a Happy Holiday Season! Whatever
              your
              beliefs are, please enjoy the time with your families and I hope it is a
              safe one!

              Merry Christmas And God Bless Us All!!!

              Gino

              Group Moderator

              www.fjgrr.com
            • Dick Ryall
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
                The same wish for you and yours this Christmas Season,dick

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 24, 2002
                  To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
                  F = Family
                  J = Joyful
                  &
                  G = Giving Mark
                • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                    > To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
                    > F = Family
                    > J = Joyful
                    > &
                    > G = Giving Mark

                    Hey,

                    That's not what you told us FJ&G stood for!

                    Gino
                  • Dick Ryall
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                      What did you get told it stood for? dick

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                        Your right Gino
                        F un J okes & G ames
                        Mark
                      • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 27, 2002
                          > Your right Gino
                          > F un J okes & G ames
                          > Mark

                          Yeah, that was it Mark! It's all fun, jokes and games until someone loses
                          an eyeball!

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 24, 2005
                            A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                            festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!

                            Gino DiCarlo

                            --
                            www.ginosrailpage.com
                            www.fjgrr.org
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                              Thanks Gino,

                              Boxing Day is actually tomorrow... do you not have this in the States, I
                              can't imagine the most capitalistic nation on earth not having Boxing
                              Day Sales!

                              Paul :-) Ho, Ho, Ho!

                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                                I know it's the day after Christmas, I just wanted to drop a "Great White North" reference in my
                                email.  Ever since I proclaimed "Happy Thanksgiving" in November a few Years ago! ;)

                                Gino

                                Gino's Railpage wrote:
                                > A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your
                                > Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                                > festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!
                                >
                                > Gino DiCarlo
                                >
                                > --
                                > www.ginosrailpage.com
                                > www.fjgrr.org