RE: [FJGRailroad] 2013 Get Together

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      Hello Gordon,

      We've talked of that and is a possibility.  Good idea.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] 2013 Get Together

      I thought that Jerry was going to do an Amsterdam themed presentation.
      Gordon
      Saturday, October 5, 2013

      PKL

    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        I suggested it last year however Jerry said it would have to wait a year.  We are all quite familiar with the Fulton County operation, Amsterdam needs some attention.  Also the rail service to the upper industries would also be interesting.

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: gdavis4@...
        Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400

        Saturday, October 5, 2013