Re: [FJGRailroad] 2013 Get Together

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      I thought that Jerry was going to do an Amsterdam themed presentation.
      Gordon
      Saturday, October 5, 2013

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        Hello Gordon,

        We've talked of that and is a possibility.  Good idea.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: gdavis4@...
        Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400
        Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] 2013 Get Together

        Saturday, October 5, 2013

        PKL

      • Gordon Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2013
          I suggested it last year however Jerry said it would have to wait a year.  We are all quite familiar with the Fulton County operation, Amsterdam needs some attention.  Also the rail service to the upper industries would also be interesting.

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: gdavis4@...
          Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400

          Saturday, October 5, 2013