2013 Get Together

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      Saturday, October 5, 2013

      Place, theme and agenda not yet decided.  Please put this weekend on your calendar.  Your suggestions for a theme and topics, and any other ideas are sought.

      Saturday, October 5, 2013

      PKL
    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        I thought that Jerry was going to do an Amsterdam themed presentation.
        Gordon

        Saturday, October 5, 2013

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2013
          Hello Gordon,

          We've talked of that and is a possibility.  Good idea.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: gdavis4@...
          Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400
          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] 2013 Get Together

          Saturday, October 5, 2013

          PKL

        • Gordon Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2013
            I suggested it last year however Jerry said it would have to wait a year.  We are all quite familiar with the Fulton County operation, Amsterdam needs some attention.  Also the rail service to the upper industries would also be interesting.

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: gdavis4@...
            Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:58:40 -0400

            Saturday, October 5, 2013