Brill Bullet

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2000
      Hi guys!

      One night this week I got bored at work and started messing
      around. The result is a drawing I made of a Brill Bullet. It kind
      of looks like a new ad for one. Let me know what you think...

      Gino

      Here's the link...

      http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/125ILL.JPG
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
        --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        <dicarlos@c...>
        wrote:
        > Hi guys!
        >
        > One night this week I got bored at work and started messing
        > around. The result is a drawing I made of a Brill Bullet. It kind
        > of looks like a new ad for one. Let me know what you think...
        >
        > Gino
        >
        > Here's the link...
        >
        > http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/125ILL.JPG

        Gino,

        A belated note to let you know that I use it as the wallpaper on my
        PowerBook's 14" screen and boy, does it get a lot of raves!

        Now, when are you gonna do the Limiteds or 175/176? I'd gladly chip
        in a bag of Bruegger's bagels for those. [I have a gorgeous side view
        of the 102 posed just south of the carbarn which would be perfect but
        I cannot currently locate it.]

        Glenn
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
          Glenn,

          Glad you like the Bullet Artwork and have found use for it! That was a
          slow day at work. I DO plan on doing a limited and Number 20 and 30.
          I'm just waiting for another slow day at work. Thanks again for the
          kind words...

          Gino DiCarlo
          gdicarlo@...
          Quad Imaging Saratoga