Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      I've scoured the LH web-site, but can't find the story.  Do you have the article Dave, or know where we can find it?

      Gino

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Dave Brennan <oldcrab62@...> wrote:

        Mondays Leader Herald has a long article on a Train wreck on (off) the FJ&G track. 1943

      --
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
             Yes I have the newspaper but I don't know how I can get it to you.
                               Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
          Gino,

          I've got the paper in the car. I'll try scanning it and posting it here at lunch.

          John

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
            Thanks Johnny!