FJ&G

  • Dave Brennan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        Mondays Leader Herald has a long article on a Train wreck on (off) the FJ&G track. 1943
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        I've scoured the LH web-site, but can't find the story.  Do you have the article Dave, or know where we can find it?

        Gino

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
               Yes I have the newspaper but I don't know how I can get it to you.
                                 Dave

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
            Gino,

            I've got the paper in the car. I'll try scanning it and posting it here at lunch.

            John

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
              Thanks Johnny!