Fw: C O N G R E S S

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013

      Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 10:19 PM
      Subject: FW: C O N G R E S S

      --- On Sun, 1/6/13, Donald Konesny <d5jk@...> wrote:

      From: Donald Konesny <d5jk@...>
      To: "Bob Zeoli" <zzhog@...>, "Chris Kohl" <ckohl@...>, "Donna Gawel" <DonnaGawel@...>, family@..., "Janeen Crouse" <jjcrouse@...>, "R. Trenchard" <richard_trenchard@...>
      Date: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 7:05 AM

      From: Len Padalino [mailto:lpadalino30@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 10:45 AM

      This is worth the time to read.

      I found this interesting, Children of congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans. How nice!

      In addition, the staffers of Congress family members are exempt from having to pay back student loans. This will get national attention if other news networks will broadcast it.

      35 States have filed a lawsuit against the Federal Government.

      Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

      This will take less than thirty seconds to
      read. If you agree, please pass it on.

      This is an idea that we should address.

      For too long, we've been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens have no idea members of Congress can retire with the same pay even after only ONE term! They specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Health-care Reform... in all its forms. We should not have an elite that's above the law! I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. This self-serving must stop!

      If each person who receives this will forward it to
      20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should
      be passed around.

      Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."

      You are one of my 80

      No virus found in this message.

    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        Let's leave the politics off from this site.
        Gordon D.
        From: Donald Konesny <d5jk@...>
        To: "Bob Zeoli" <zzhog@...>, "Chris Kohl" <ckohl@...>, "Donna Gawel" <DonnaGawel@...>, family@..., "Janeen Crouse" <jjcrouse@...>, "R. Trenchard" <richard_trenchard@...>
        Date: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 7:05 AM