Fulton County Fires

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      I just learned that two fires occurred in Fulton County this year (2012) with FJ&G connections.

      First was the former Knox Gelatine Building in August.  The building is still in operation as The Carville National Leather factory.  It's also been the 3rd fire since 2009.

      The most recent is from September where the former Broadalbin Knitting Mill was set on fire by three youths.  The fire was extinguished before it got out of hand.  This building was also Mohawk Furniture in the 1970's.  The building was vacant at the time.