Re: [FJGRailroad] Trolley in the Capital District

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
      Howard,

      Could you send me the photo you posted of me on Facebook?  After all these presentations I've done, no one has
      given me a photo, and there's always someone snapping away.

      Thanks,

      Gino

      On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Ohlhous, Howard C. <ohlhoh@...> wrote:

      Gino: I hope to see you There!

      History of Trolleys of the Capital District with Gino DiCarlo, 2:00 pm, October 6, Schenectady County Historical Society.  $5.00 for non-members.

      --
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2012

        Here you go...

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2012

          How did that happen...

          You had yor eyes shut in the other photo I took.

          Cheers,

          Howard

        • Richard A. Finn