Trolley in the Capital District

  • Ohlhous, Howard C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2012

      Gino: I hope to see you There!

      History of Trolleys of the Capital District with Gino DiCarlo, 2:00 pm, October 6, Schenectady County Historical Society.  $5.00 for non-members.

      http://www.arcadiapublishing.com/9780738562612/Trolleys-of-the-Capital-District

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
        Howard,

        Could you send me the photo you posted of me on Facebook?  After all these presentations I've done, no one has
        given me a photo, and there's always someone snapping away.

        Thanks,

        Gino

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2012

          Here you go...

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2012

            How did that happen...

            You had yor eyes shut in the other photo I took.

            Cheers,

            Howard

          • Richard A. Finn