Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Historical Marker in Gloversville

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

      Don't forget the one in Northville!

      On Sep 1, 2012 10:52 AM, "Howard" <ohlhoh@...> wrote:

      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=58952

      Gino,

      Perhaps you're aware a sort-of-hobby of mine is adding markers to the Historical Marker database.

      I've just added the marker for the FJ&G;
      Site of
      The Headquarters of the
      Fonda, Johnstown and
      Gloversville, Rail Road
      1870 -1984
      Fulton County
      Historian 1995

      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=58952

      I was wondering if you had a photo of the so-called "Headquarters building" that I could post with that entry.

      I didn't know you had .videos on YouTube. The snowremoval video and the Brill cars material,etc is great stuff, thanks for sharing.

      Thanks for setting up the King Coal photos too.

      Howard

    • Howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

        > Don't forget the one in Northville!

        Awe, come on Gino, I did that one in 2008;

        http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=11423
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

          I know, just testing!  Your marker site is great!