FJ&G Historical Marker in Gloversville

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=58952

      Gino,

      Perhaps you're aware a sort-of-hobby of mine is adding markers to the Historical Marker database.

      I've just added the marker for the FJ&G;
      Site of
      The Headquarters of the
      Fonda, Johnstown and
      Gloversville, Rail Road
      1870 -1984
      Fulton County
      Historian 1995

      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=58952

      I was wondering if you had a photo of the so-called "Headquarters building" that I could post with that entry.

      I didn't know you had .videos on YouTube. The snowremoval video and the Brill cars material,etc is great stuff, thanks for sharing.

      Thanks for setting up the King Coal photos too.

      Howard

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

          > Don't forget the one in Northville!

          Awe, come on Gino, I did that one in 2008;

          http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=11423
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012

            I know, just testing!  Your marker site is great!