Bullet Movie

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hi guys,

      Ever since I picked up the 8mm film of the FJ&G Bullet Car making a trip from Schenectady to Gloversville I wanted
      to share it with the group...world.  Well, now I will.  I've uploaded it to my YouTube and Blog site so if you are interested

      Andy Fusco made me a video of his film over 10 years ago, but since then I've aquired two copies of the film and had
      it transfered to DVD.  I made the YouTube copy from my DVD.  Andy thought there may be copyright issues with posting this
      movie, but the original film was shot in 1936, making it over 70 years old.  If Interurban Films is still around, I herby take
      credit for the posting of this film and I have noted it on the website.

      I know there are alot of people who have never made it to our get-togethers and haven't seen the video, let along any FJ&G
      Trolley in action.  The film tends to be dark, I had the guy who transfered it lighten it up a little, so you can make out what's going
      on.  There is also a part in the film when a group of railfans explore The Gloversville Steam and Electric Yards.  This gives you
      a small glimpse of an FJ&G American in film.  Just a little tease of her on the turntable, but kinda neat!

      Check it out and start popping the corn!!!

      Gino

      p.s.  If you haven't seen the other FJ&G movies on my Youtube page, take a look....http://www.youtube.com/user/ginosrailpage/videos

    • Gordon Davis

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012