re: Utica To Placid Message

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      Please forgive me for posting my previous message to the group. Someone I know sent me this online petition to restore the whole Adirondack Scenic Railroad from Utica to Lake Placid. It's a subject I care very much about, but what I didn't realize is the online petition that was used is hosted by MoveOn.org. The website asks for donations to keep the petition site going, SignOn.org, but the money goes to MoveOn.org, which is a one-sided, political web-site. I don't want someone thinking that donating to this site was going to help the Adirondack Scenic Railroad. It only helps MoveOn.org and whatever their agenda.

      I don't push political agendas through my websites and email and for this I am sorry...

      Yours,