sorry, ending reservations for DL&W bobber kits

  • J. Canfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2012
      Thanks to all of you who reserved one of my DL&W bobber kits.........I have received a total of 40 reservations so your support is appreciated. However, I am ending taking any more reservations due to mold life, parts availability, and frankly, boredom with excessive repetition which often leads to unwanted mistakes. I'll keep you posted as new things take shape!

      Best regards,

      John Canfield