and one more thing on HO Lackawanna bobber kits...............

  • J. Canfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      Please rest assured that my kits are more complete than my efforts at communication................
      For those of you who have not bought from me before, if you wish to reserve a kit you need not send any payment. If you have a reservation I will notify you when your kit is ready to go and only then will you need to send me any money.
      Sorry for any confusion.

      John Canfield