Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kit Ideas?

  • Jerry Snyder
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 8 7:22 AM
      Paul,
      Thanks for the tool shed info.  1928-7 is a better picture and more along the lines of what would be a good kit than 1928-30.  I will pass it along as my cousin seemed interested in possibly taking that on as a project - a he said there are a lot of NYC modelers out there that might be interested too.
      Jery