Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kit Ideas?

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 8, 2012

      Jerry,

      I can scan the fjg drawings from MR if you'd like. On a related note, a modeling company is supposed to be releasing a kit of the Adirondack Power and Light building from Cranesville.

      Gino

      On Jul 7, 2012 2:21 PM, "handyman756" <handyman756@...> wrote:

      Paul,
      I don't have that MR issue. Is that shed the design shown #30 picture in the 1928 ICC set?
      Jerry

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul <p.charlie@...> wrote:

      > Just a thought but... how about a kit for the tool shed that appears in
      > the 1979 MR. There were a few of these on the property, also looks like
      > a common NYC design.
      >
      > Paul :-)

    • Jerry Snyder
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 8, 2012
        Gino,
        I will keep an eye out for the AP&L kit - always liked that structure.  Do you know if it will be the current building or the original (east half)?  That would be an interesting area to model with the quarry, Lock 10, and AP&L plant.  Lots of potential for West Shore activity there.
        Jerry

        I can scan the fjg drawings from MR if you'd like. On a related note, a modeling company is supposed to be releasing a kit of the Adirondack Power and Light building from Cranesville.

        Gino

        On Jul 7, 2012 2:21 PM, "handyman756" <handyman756@...> wrote:

        Paul,
        I don't have that MR issue. Is that shed the design shown #30 picture in the 1928 ICC set?
        Jerry

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul <p.charlie@...> wrote:

        > Just a thought but... how about a kit for the tool shed that appears in
        > the 1979 MR. There were a few of these on the property, also looks like
        > a common NYC design.
        >
        > Paul :-)

      • Jerry Snyder
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 8, 2012
          Paul,
          Thanks for the tool shed info.  1928-7 is a better picture and more along the lines of what would be a good kit than 1928-30.  I will pass it along as my cousin seemed interested in possibly taking that on as a project - a he said there are a lot of NYC modelers out there that might be interested too.
          Jery