Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Flanger Updates?

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2012
      As in biodegrading?
      Gordon D.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:50 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Flanger Updates?

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 29, 2012
        I am surprised Paul Larner hasn't replied to this thread with the comment that it is a D&H flanger the FJ&G bought second-hand — therefore, in his opinion, it would be not FJ&G.

        There's not terribly much left to it, as most of the critical parts were stripped years ago, and the last I saw it, it was looking a bit rough.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 29, 2012
          When our group visited it around 10 years ago it looked like it was going to crumble under our weight.
          Me, Steve and Walt put that flanger to the test!

          Yes, she is biodegrading as we speak!

        • Gordon Davis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 30, 2012
            Perhaps a cremation and we can spread the ashes along the FJ&G right-of-way.
            Gordon