Re: Caboose #1

  • A. Fusco
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2012
      Dear Group: It is entirely possible that I did confuse #1 for #2,
      although I do know the differences between the two, having modeled
      both. Also my memory could have failed me; alas, it wasn't even
      until the auction got covered in the Post-Standard that I first
      realized that the bobber I had seen years early was even ex-FJ&G. So
      I took no pictures, which would have resolved this and avoided me
      having to rely on memory at all.

      The Post Standard article did say that the buyer was a collector in
      Connecticut, not Vt. ---Andy