Sunday's Presentation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I'd like to send out a big thank you to all who attended my
      presentation on 'Trolleys Of The Capital District' at the Colonie
      Public Library. I'm thrilled that there were so many people interest
      in our local Trolley history. I guess not everyone only
      wants to hear about trains! I was told to expect 50, but ended up
      getting 170 guests. The largest crowd ever for a
      presentation.

      I'm honored and certainly blessed for the support. There were people
      I recognized from all over as well as a member of the
      Trolley Museum at Warehouse Point. I know I didn't get to talk to
      everyone who wanted to ask a question and some
      even gave up trying to buy a book. It was a madhouse. Hopefully I'll
      get the opportunity again and I can meet everyone
      next time.

      Thanks again,

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com