Re: [FJGRailroad] Sad News. Bob Morey is no longer among us.

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
      I kept telling my wife that I have to get up in Gloversville before its too late to see Bob! We exchange Christmas cards every year since we worked together.This past Christmas he said he wasnt too good,that he has had two heart attacks.His favorite saying was " the only way to get the track fixed,is to drop and drag em'!" We had some great times together,he could make you laugh anytime.