NYO&W No. 116 (Off-Topic)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2012
      Re:  the discussion on NYO&W No. 116, the version of the story I have heard is as such:  Walter Rich desired that the locomotive be returned to Delaware County, New York, which is where the O&W had operations and where I believe he grew up.  The logical place to send it was therefore Arkville.

      The CACV does not operate in Delaware County.

      -Aaron
    • Mark Wilber
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2012
        Walt grew up in Franklin NY in Delaware County.He had many political friends in Delaware County.