one man tie tongs

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      I have three different sets of one man tie tongs but they are not all exactly the same. One set marked NYCRR has points that turn slightly up, the second has slightly more horizontal points and the third, marked D&H has horizontal points with a seperate horizontal pices about three inches above the points.

      Anyone out there have any experience with different types of tie tongs?