FJ&G Trolley Body

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
      Say folks, what, if anything is going on with the trolley body that went to the Fulton County Correctional  faciliy?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        I happened to be on 5-S last week and happened to glance over by the new jail as I drove by.  The trolley appears to be under wraps in the back behind the parking lot.

        -Aaron
      • Jerry Snyder
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          Joe,
          Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  Mike is in transition to starting a new job for MIT out in Dick Finn's hometown (Lexington, MA) and getting ready to move and my mother-in-law is in the hospital in ICU so things here are a bit hectic here lately and I haven't been on-line much.

          #29 is buttoned up for the winter and I'm still looking for an indoor location for her - got a couple of leads but nothing has worked out yet.  I did spend a few afternoons stripping off leftover camp remnants and am still trying to put the history together - big hole is how and when she got from the Gloversville yard up to the lake.  I will post any updates as new info shows up.
          Jerry

          Say folks, what, if anything is going on with the trolley body that went to the Fulton County Correctional  faciliy?
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
            Well when you have a free minute, drop me an email off line: Riverlinejoe@...

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com