D&O FJ&G 100

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Though we have seen this unit many times before, I won this tonite in a auction:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370570737942

      Tis a slide, and i will be happy to scan it for group use. Should I be one that outbid one of you, holler. It could easily come out your way for the correct and serving group member.

      Seasons Greetings from Packerland (who)? to the Shores of the Sacandaga.

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman

      Appleton, WI