Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 23, 2011
      Merry Christmas to all my FJ&G fans!!!!

      Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
      humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who
      holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all
      their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it
      is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason he
      had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he
      might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God,
      and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because
      he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who
      are being tempted.

      Peace on Earth...

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com