New York Railroads E-News 36 [11/23/11]

  • NY Railroads - Tom Trencansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011

      I apologize for the multiple posts but there is enough new information in the E-News AND new links on the website to interest everyone.  Please ignore any duplication.

      Still working on getting a winter slide show at Saratoga together.  Chance to do both show and ski train!  More later.

      New York Railroads E-News 36 [11/23/11]

      Hello friends,

      Please check out the latest news and events at www.newyorkrailroads.com/news.   We have uploaded all sorts of information at www.newyorkrailroads.com and now link to over 200 NYS rail-related organizations.

      Please send the following message to your friends or send it to your club newsletter editor to help spread the word.  If you are a member of an organization that is not listed, let me know.

      NEW YORK RAILROADS [NYR] at www.newyorkrailroads.com is a resource of news and events with links to over 200 rail organizations of all kinds, from mainline and shortline railroads to excursion lines, to model railroad clubs and hobby shops.  It will continue to grow with new links and information.  New York Railroads releases an email once per month with new information by the 25th of each month.  Email NYR to receive this mailing, or simply visit the web online at the start of each month for the latest New York Railroad news and events.

      Save the link as a favorite!  Organizations – please link your web to us.   Any questions, please contact me via email, anytime and thanks,

      Tom Trencansky, Dryden, NY