Scraping Fonda Box Cars

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2011
      I was driving through Fonda today and someone was scraping the 3 box cars that were used for storage behind the engine shed.  Not sure who owns the land or the cars.  Charlie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2011
        They were owned by the window and door company I believe......

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: crvosburgh@...
        Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:58:30 -0500
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Scraping Fonda Box Cars

        I was driving through Fonda today and someone was scraping the 3 box cars that were used for storage behind the engine shed.  Not sure who owns the land or the cars.  Charlie

      • Jim Kelly's Heros
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2011
          Any chance of getting some photos Charlie?

          Gino

          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Vosburgh" <crvosburgh@...> wrote:

          > I was driving through Fonda today and someone was scraping the 3 box cars that were used for storage behind the engine shed. Not sure who owns the land or the cars. Charlie

        • Charlie Vosburgh
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2011
            Sorry no photos, they made fast work of it  Charlie

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2011
              Joe  That was my thought as well.  Charlie
              They were owned by the window and door company I believe......

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: crvosburgh@...
              Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:58:30 -0500

              I was driving through Fonda today and someone was scraping the 3 box cars that were used for storage behind the engine shed.  Not sure who owns the land or the cars.  Charlie

            • Fjgrailroad
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 11, 2011
                They removed everything?

                Sent from my iPhone