Cabooses

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 6, 2011
      As we have discussed a few times over again, No. 3 was at Marshall Machinery in Honesdale, Pa., in the late 90s and very early 2000s.  It was sold.  I do not know where it went.  Dave Reffue and I went down and visited the owner of the equipment dealership, checked the caboose inside and out, and I took a few paint chips confirming that FJ&G orange was still underneath the red that had been applied in later years.  (The DO Blue was also there, as was the silver color it was painted when it left Gloversville.)

      I suppose a first step would be to contact Marshall Machinery to see where it went.

      http://marshall-machinery.com/

      I am busy with school; anyone else who wants to make the contact is welcome.  Someone retired with time to drive around New England, perhaps?