RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Jewelry?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2011
      Some while back I acquired a similar set with a proper box except the tie tac has no chain.  This is the second set I've seen made from the Amsterdam tokens; either similar and independent ideas or someone once marketed these.

      Nice jewelry for the FJ&G fan and the price is right.   Perhaps these are from the bushel bags of these tokens that the DO inherited when they took over the FJ&G.  They were recovered from one of the vaults in the GOB after the building burned in 1969.  Were stored in a side room of the old freight house office, along with much of the rest that came out of the vaults.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:59:37 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Jewelry?

      I can't say I didn't think of that!  Pretty nice!

      Gino

      On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Aaron Keller <akeller_1979@...> wrote:

      Of all the things I never thought I'd see . . .

      I assume some train buff must have made these years ago.