Simplex Jack ....how does it work

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011
      Anyone know how to get the access cover open on a simplex 2029 20 ton jack?
    • Jerry Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011
        Joe,
        Is that a ratchet jack or a hydraulic bottle jack?
        Jerry

        Anyone know how to get the access cover open on a simplex 2029 20 ton jack?
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011
          Ratchet Jack. It ha a 20 ton capacity and is ten times heavier than the largest track jack I have ever used...it ratchets up and down. The door on one side wants to open but it is being stubborn and I do not want to break it.

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:20:29 -0700
          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Simplex Jack ....how does it work