RE: [FJGRailroad] Outing 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
      Everyone else is Gino, Peter Betz, Dave Reffue, Lori Snyder added critical parts to the day together with Jerry. Without any one of these people's contributions our day would not have been as successful.   I am grateful to Gino for another special reason.  It was Gino who conceived and created the FJ&G website within Gino's Rail Page, which now provides considerable insight to railroad history throughout the region.  Moreso, Gino set up the Yahoo website which is the fabric of our group.

      The memory of the FJ&G lives or dies in the concern of those among us who actively work to prepare and present its history, its images for public use and appreciation.  Thanks to all who took the time from their busy schedules to spend a day exploring Our Railroad.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:19:55 -0400