RE: [FJGRailroad] Last Call (Almost) for Dinner

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Circumstances have changed for me. I will be attending the festivities during the day but I will have to bow out of the dinner.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:02:19 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Last Call (Almost) for Dinner

      If you have not received a separate E-mail confirmation message from me I do NOT have you on the list for dinner at the Railyard Saturday night. If you still want to sign up please get back to me ASAP as I need to call them tomorrow with a reasonably accurate number to expect (although we can always revise it Saturday if necessary, I want to at least give them an idea if they should be planning on closer to 10 or 40).
      Thanks,
      Jerry