Dinner Reservations

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      If anyone is planning to have dinner at the Railyard with the group Saturday night and hasn't notified me yet please post a note to the group or directly to me by this Wednesday night in order that I can give the restaurant a head count. We can still make some last minute adjustments but need to get an idea ahead of time. I will send everyone that has let me know that they are coming an e-mail confirmation Thursday that I have you on the list.
      Thanks!
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
        One for Riverlinejoe