Re: [FJGRailroad] October 8 get together

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hello Paul,

      Kay Stevens and I will be attending the Evans Library Program room program. Sorry that we cannot attend the dinner at the Railyard Restaurant.

      Mal Horton
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 01:14:15 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] October 8 get together

      I have not been paying attention. What is the agenda for October 8th?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2011
        I will attend and go to the railyard for dinner. I will also bring something unique that everyone can touch and hold.

        To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: pklarner@...
        Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:35:34 -0400

        From: riverlinejoe@...
        Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 01:14:15 +0000

        I have not been paying attention. What is the agenda for October 8th?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2011
          Great.

          PKL

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: riverlinejoe@...
          Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:41:21 +0000

          I will attend and go to the railyard for dinner. I will also bring something unique that everyone can touch and hold.

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: pklarner@...
          Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:35:34 -0400

          From: riverlinejoe@...
          Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 01:14:15 +0000

          I have not been paying attention. What is the agenda for October 8th?