2011 Get Together

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2011
      I am afraid that I will have to add my name to the growing list of "no shows" this year.

      My wife is currently recovering from major surgery in August and a second surgery two weeks later (thanks to negligent care at a local rehab facility).

      Have a good time, all, and I will be thinking of you come the weekend of the 8th.

      Glenn
      Penacook, NH
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 25, 2011
        Say it ain't so Glenn! Please let your wife know that she's in my prayers!

        Gino

        "Glenn J. Williams" <gjwilliams@...> wrote:

        >I am afraid that I will have to add my name to the growing list of "no shows" this year.
        >
        >My wife is currently recovering from major surgery in August and a second surgery two weeks later (thanks to negligent care at a local rehab facility).
        >
        >Have a good time, all, and I will be thinking of you come the weekend of the 8th.
        >
        > Glenn
        >Penacook, NH

      • A. Fusco
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 26, 2011
          Dear Group: This will confirm that I will be attending the Get Together
          a week from Saturday. Looking forward to it. ---Andy Fusco