NMRA Convention Contest Winner

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 12:38 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 306 KB
    My FJ&G train won the Best Train Contest in the People's Choice category at the NMRA national convention in Sacramento in July. It was a 7 car typical north bound train with a covered hopper, a couple of coal cars, an outside braced box and #3 caboose. The first load was the large transformer behind #21 going to Niagara Mohawk in Gloversville.
    Saul

    --
    Saul B. Kalbfeld
    Detroit Motion Picture Studio Mechanics Local 812 IATSE

    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 7:17 PM
      Saul,

      When did you create the S2?

      Very nice!!!!

      Gino

      [Attachment(s) from Saul Kalbfeld included below]