Saratoga By Trolley

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi guys,

      This is incredibly short notice, but I am doing a power-point
      presentation on the history of Trolley Transportation in
      Saratoga Springs. It will be Thursday afternoon at the Saratoga
      Springs Public Library as part of the Library's Brown
      Bag Lunch series. The presentation starts at 12pm and will be an hour
      long. There will be time for questions and
      I may have some of my books for sale.

      If you've got an hour free tomorrow, stop on by...

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://ginostrolleypage.com
      http://web.me.com/gino.dicarlo/ginosmusicservice/