Caboose No. 1

  • akeller_1979
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2011
      I just uploaded a small selection of photos of Caboose No. 1 buried in the woods at what used to be Rail City.

      Walt Danylak took the photos at "some point." I have no clue when.

      I believe the caboose was destroyed; is that correct?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2011
        Here is a link to a better photo of caboose No. 1 at Rail City.  http://www.railcitymuseum.com/RAI_CITY_v_04_02_2011/Fonda,_Johnstown_and_Gloversvil.html

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com