Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Group Get Together for Oct. 8, 2011

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
      Paul,

      Kay Stevens  and I plan to attend the meeting but cannot attend the evening dinner.

      Mal Horton

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
        Sign me up......say, do you suppose we could get the City of Gloversville to let us ride on the remaining FJ&G trackage? We could use my A-4-D..............

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
          Joe,

          Do you mean the little strip behind the boxcar and what is an A-4-D?

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: pklarner@...
          Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:55:25 +0000

          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          http://ginostrolleypage.com
          http://ginosmusicservice.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
            No, actually I was thinking about the 100 or so feet of track that was once the electric shop in Gloversville. Not a long ride, but hey, its the FJ&G Electric Division!

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
              There's still track over there?

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 9, 2011
                Well I have not been up since April but the last time I was there, yes.....

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: fjgrailroad@...
                Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 23:12:25 -0400

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com