Re: [FJGRailroad] ACN Screenshots Uploaded

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2011
      Hi Gino,

      The FJ&G line runs from Lark St east to a mile or so beyond the NYC
      yard. I might extend it west beyond Market St (the bridge across the
      Mohawk) as the line gets close enough to see again. Really, you can't
      see much until the tracks turn south after DeGraff St and end up
      parallel to the NYC yard.

      Paul :-)