Re: [FJGRailroad] ACN Screenshots Uploaded

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2011
      Hi Gino,

      Maybe three or four miles total, just enough to make sure long freights
      spawn out of sight. Think the west end would be Fort Johnston or very
      close. Have no crossovers in place but you can hop on the north
      mainline from the west end of the yard and take a ride on it.

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2011
        What about the fJ&g line?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011
          Hi Gino,

          The FJ&G line runs from Lark St east to a mile or so beyond the NYC
          yard. I might extend it west beyond Market St (the bridge across the
          Mohawk) as the line gets close enough to see again. Really, you can't
          see much until the tracks turn south after DeGraff St and end up
          parallel to the NYC yard.

          Paul :-)