ACN Screenshots Uploaded

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 4:51 AM
      Hi All,

      I've added a few screenshots of from the MSTS ACN route I've been
      working on. The show cars getting spotted around the huge Shuttleworth
      Carpet Mill.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 7:47 AM
        Looks great Paul! How much Chicago line is there for running?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 8:01 AM
          Hi Gino,

          Maybe three or four miles total, just enough to make sure long freights
          spawn out of sight. Think the west end would be Fort Johnston or very
          close. Have no crossovers in place but you can hop on the north
          mainline from the west end of the yard and take a ride on it.

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 9:41 AM
            What about the fJ&g line?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 4 9:57 AM
              Hi Gino,

              The FJ&G line runs from Lark St east to a mile or so beyond the NYC
              yard. I might extend it west beyond Market St (the bridge across the
              Mohawk) as the line gets close enough to see again. Really, you can't
              see much until the tracks turn south after DeGraff St and end up
              parallel to the NYC yard.

              Paul :-)