Re: [FJGRailroad] Postcard

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9 9:18 PM
      The only area on Market Street where they operated in their normal route was
      between Main and Division, just one long block. I can't imagine them ever
      daring to run one of those cars up and then obviously down the hill, however
      never say never or it will surely turn up. It is always possible they took
      one of the cars a block further north from Division St. for the purpose of
      getting it out of the way or holding for schedule.

      PKL