Re: Question on DO RS's

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 10:05 AM
      Gino and others,

      Check these images from 2008 and 2009--not looking good for 103. Anyone know what the URHS has planned for all their equipment. Hopefully not another Mohawk and Hudson NRHS type situation (no offense intended to any former M&H NRHS members since I have no idea how their equipment disgrace came about).

      http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1027055

      http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1613678

      John